giovedì 25 febbraio 2010

What's Hot

Today I would like to start a "new" tradition. The "what's hot" column, a post where I can explore the outside world with my own point of view.
I'll tell you about the three things which compose this blog: fashion, photographs and music..

I'll start with fashion and pics, the girl you see on the top and below is the new "it girl" Alexa Chung, a british fashion icon.

No construction,no "too-much-things-on-me",no limits. She's not another Paris Hilton girls!

I really love her style!


Oggi vorrei iniziare una nuova tradizione.La rubrica “What’s Hot”, un post dove posso esplorare il mondo esterno con il mio personalissimo punto di vista.

Vi mostrerò qualcosa su quello che compone il mio blog:moda,fotografia e musica

Inizierò con la moda e le foto, la ragazza che vedete sopra il post e qui sotto è Alexa Chung, un’icona inglese.

Niente costruzioni, niente “troppe cose su di me”, nessun limite.Non è per niente un’altra Paris Hilton ragazze!

Adoro letteralmente il suo stile!



I would like to introduce you to John Mayer. The title explains just how cool the song really is. Right now, I'm really into blues music. In my opinion, his music is very passionate and it comes from inside.




Hope you like it.






Kisses
Erika







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento